Facebook Contests are a great way to promote your brand and enhance engagement with your users.
But, to win in this form of engagement you have to play by the rules.
Luckily, if you set up your competition with Pagemodo Contests tool, you will automatically be complying with the Facebook contest rules.
The tool includes the Terms and Conditions required by Facebook for an essay, video, or even a photo contest.
Here is a general summary of the Facebook contest rules that you can find under ‘Promotions’ on their website here.
- You must include terms and eligibility requirements like age or residency restrictions
- You must include rules and regulations concerning the promotion and prizes involved
- The promotion on Facebook must have a complete release for each entrant or participant
- The promotion on Facebook must acknowledge that it is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The promotion can be administered on the Facebook Page or within a Facebook app, but personal timelines cannot be used to administer promotions. (Meaning that you cannot use sharing on personal or friend Timelines as a form of entry or way to gain more entries into a contest.)
- Facebook will not assist in the administration of your promotion and therefore will be administering your promotion on Facebook at your own risk.
These Facebook contest rules are easy to understand and follow.
Just remember to promote your contest, and you will see brand awareness and engagement increase.