Earlier this month, we announced the addition of custom iFrame tab that allow Facebook page admins to quickly and easily create tabs that automatically pull website content into a custom tab.
Today we are happy to announce that advanced users looking for additional freedom to create custom tabs without the limitations of pre-built templates can now do so using the custom HTML tab option. This feature is 100% free for all Pagemodo users to test and use!
How to create a custom HTML tab using Pagemodo:
- To get started, click on the “New Tab” option from your dashboard.
- Select Simple Themes.
- Select the “Custom HTML” tab option.
- Go to the “Edit Content” step and click on the HTML box to start inserting your HTML code. Our system will automatically show a preview of your code as you are entering it.
- Once you finished entering your HTML code, click on the “Done” button to save and finish by going to the “Publish” step!
Benefits to creating your own custom HTML tab:
- Create a branded identity on Facebook that matches your existing website
- Freedom to incorporate various elements on the custom tab like incorporating form feature into a larger tab
- Flexibility to determine exact positioning of each design element
- Ability to determine and test various calls-to-action
- Much more!
Try out this great feature today and showcase your custom HTML tabs below for all to see!