As 2012 came to a close, we asked real Pagemodo users on Facebook about their experiences in social media marketing over the past year. What lessons did they learn about using social media for small business promotion?
We took everyone’s feedback and boiled down it down to the top 10 themes. Did you have similar experiences? Is there anything you would add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!
1. Social marketing is not easy
2. Storytelling works well
3. Quality content generates new clients
4. Social marketing is a constant leaning process
5. Photos get the best engagement
6. Be active, relevant, and personable
7. ‘Likes’ do not generate revenue
8. Facebook ads are tricky
9. Posts do not always have to be about your business
10. Promoted posts work well if used properly