As you may have already seen on our Facebook page, we’re delighted to announce that Pagemodo is now a member of Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program! Facebook describes this group as “a community of best-in-class developers focused on making social marketing easier and more effective.”
The recipients of these badges are spread over 35+ countries, and we’re happy to be in some very good company among the other 260+ members of the PMD program.
Badges are given to companies that provide services in the areas of pages, ads, apps and insights. In order for Pagemodo to receive the badge for pages, we needed to meet (and continue meeting) the following criteria:
– Policy compliant
– Multiple functions (moderation, posting, marketing, CMS, CRM, customer support)
– Multi-level permissions (for admins and workers)
– Excellent analytics on posts, fans, and social business
– Simplifies experience of complex FB marketing
– Workflows between admins/workers/corporate/local etc.
– Impact – You already have several top brands using your tools, or have thousands of smaller businesses using them.
It’s been a pleasure coming up with great value added features over the years to help small business owners and page admins promote and manage their pages more effectively. We look forward to another great year of innovation – there are some very exciting things to come in 2013, so stay tuned!