Our year in review continues today with a little help from LinkedIn. Today we’re featuring their recently-released list of the 10 Best LinkedIn Company Pages from the past year. Voted on by LinkedIn users, these pages represent a wide variety of industries – from hospitality to technology and everything in between.
Related: Your LinkedIn company profile cheat sheet
Want to follow the example of the companies in this slideshow? Here are a few top takeaways:
– Take advantage of LinkedIn’s new company Showcase Pages to shine the spotlight on a key product or service you offer.
– Don’t just use your company’s page as a billboard. Create meaningful exchanges with customers one-on-one.
– If you have a little extra money in your social media budget, consider testing Sponsored Updates and see if they drive more engagement for your business.
– Live your brand through your company page by capturing engaging moments and scenes that really speak to your values.
– Offer helpful, quality content that your visitors can really use. Make it easy to digest, appealing, and highly shareable.
What are some of your favorite companies to follow on LinkedIn? Tell us in the comments below.