The new Facebook Timeline layout allows page admins to add milestones, or major events, to be highlighted on their fan pages. Here’s what an example milestone will look like on your page:
How to Add Milestones?
Milestones can be added to your page in several ways:
- Via an option available in your status update box:
- Clicking anywhere on the Timeline line when a + symbol appears:
- Milestone posts will automatically be posted in the expanded view on your Timeline wall and are visible by default to everyone.
- Site admins do get an option to “Hide from News Feed” any new milestones that are being added.
- If you choose to upload an image that goes along with your milestone, these photos should fit the following dimensions: 843 pixels wide x 403 pixels tall space.
Key Items to Remember: